Introduction The Heart’s Dilemma: Navigating the Landscape of Cardiovascular Disease invites readers to embark on a nuanced exploration of the complex and multifaceted challenges presented
Dr. Hari Saini
Hari Saini, MD, FACC, FSCAI, RVPI is a board-certified interventional cardiologist practicing in Fayetteville, North Carolina. He specializes in venous, arterial, and coronary interventions.
Dr. Saini earned his Doctor of Medicine at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Fairborn, Ohio. He then completed his internal medicine residency and cardiovascular disease fellowship training at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio.
After completing his fellowship training, Dr. Saini moved to Fayetteville, North Carolina, where he has been practicing interventional cardiology for over 20 years. He is known for his patient-centered care and dedication to providing the highest standard of cardiovascular care.
Dr. Saini is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI). He is also a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI).
Dr. Saini is passionate about his work and about helping his patients achieve their best possible cardiovascular health. He is committed to providing his patients with the latest advances in cardiovascular care and to helping them live long and healthy lives.
Here are some of Dr. Saini’s key accomplishments:
- Board-certified interventional cardiologist
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Over 20 years of experience practicing interventional cardiology
- Known for his patient-centered care and dedication to providing the highest standard of cardiovascular care